BrasileiroPacifierBrasileiroPacifier

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Pigpen The Pigpen

uuuuhhh

I had to check your profile to see if you were the guy that made Salad fingers. This is definitely on the same fucked up level as Salad Fingers. Its just so . . .weird. I hate to make the same sort of stereotypical remark but seriously . . . lay off of the acid a little.

Snowmen Snowmen

Badass

The artwork and animation is extremely smooth. I liked the old fashioned cartoon noises you hear and then the fighting, particularly with the saw. This video goes above and beyond most Christmas flashes.

High quality and smooth detail so . . artwork 10/10
Engaging storyline due to having some comedy, love, and action 10/10

A Letter from God A Letter from God

Awesome

It'd be petty of me to talk about my beliefs in god (or lack thereof) so . . . .

Awesome video. The music goes perfectly with the artwork. Obviously the artwork wasn't done by an artistic genius but I felt that it was PERFECT for the music and the overall feeling of the words. I really like what you've done here.

Lankie responds:

Hah thank you! Yea, I ain't a brilliant artist...(!)

Creeping Creeping

Great Game

This is the sort of game I enjoy. I don't doubt I'll play this again sometime.

I don't understand why people are giving you such low scores. The premise of the knife is simple. If your sneaky and get behind someone its a one hit kill. If you run straight into their face like a moron you'll hardly do any damage. You can decided to be sneaky and teleport around and knife people or pick up a machinegun, shotgun, whatever and have a fire fight. You choose your playing style.

I really liked how you did the 2d. If I were to improve anything I would maybe add more weaons and have more enemy character models

Hippolyta Hippolyta

Addictive

I like this game . . .but you have no idea how much I hate the farmers.

Its rare but sometimes the buttons stick (could just be me)and like someone else has said it would be extremely useful if the people sounded different. Haven't beaten the last stage but I bet I'll just keep on playing until I do.

Lab Rat: Quest for Cheese Lab Rat: Quest for Cheese

I see many puzzle games here

Smooth game play and a good copy of how I think a rat would actually move. I also like how you have to stand up to see the entire puzzle. This game really puts you in the perspective of a rat. It would we interesting if you could make the game where it was first person. Where when you stand up you can't quite see all of the map but enough to continue. Nonetheless a good game and very smooth flowing.

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Simple but fun

I like it. It can be used in a myriad of ways. Case and point . . . The flash "Don't Feed the Zombies"

HW - Back In The Days HW - Back In The Days

Relaxing

This song is just great to sit back and chill to.

haywirehaywire responds:

thanks

Bitey Plushie Bitey Plushie

Nicely done

I really like it. It looks like a good representation of Bitey when he was young. Not perfect mind you, he still looks a bit too adult but considering you made this in only 4 hours I think you did a really good job. Is there anything you can do about the button eyes? It kinda throws me off when I look at Bitey. Finally, I like how you put Bitey next to a stream like in Brackenwood before you took a photo.

Level 36 Level 36

Well done.

I like it a lot. I completely have confidence in your art skill and your inspiration but by chance did you get some ideas from Stampers Indian woman? Both have the distinctive hand prints. In any case, I like your Indian a lot. One thing, maybe the hand which is holding the tomahawk is curved a bit too much towards her back.

Sabtastic responds:

Yeah, I mentioned in my description that I was inspired by both Stamper and Mindchamber's indian woman. ;D

Thanks!

Swine Flu Swine Flu

Funny

To be honest I almost gave you a nine. I thought about it though and realized that as funny as this is I couldn't rate you on art style. That would be like trying to criticize the art of Calvin and Hobbes. Simple yet very funny.