BrasileiroPacifierBrasileiroPacifier

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 9 art Reviews

Bitey Plushie Bitey Plushie

Nicely done

I really like it. It looks like a good representation of Bitey when he was young. Not perfect mind you, he still looks a bit too adult but considering you made this in only 4 hours I think you did a really good job. Is there anything you can do about the button eyes? It kinda throws me off when I look at Bitey. Finally, I like how you put Bitey next to a stream like in Brackenwood before you took a photo.

Level 36 Level 36

Well done.

I like it a lot. I completely have confidence in your art skill and your inspiration but by chance did you get some ideas from Stampers Indian woman? Both have the distinctive hand prints. In any case, I like your Indian a lot. One thing, maybe the hand which is holding the tomahawk is curved a bit too much towards her back.

Sabtastic responds:

Yeah, I mentioned in my description that I was inspired by both Stamper and Mindchamber's indian woman. ;D

Thanks!

Swine Flu Swine Flu

Funny

To be honest I almost gave you a nine. I thought about it though and realized that as funny as this is I couldn't rate you on art style. That would be like trying to criticize the art of Calvin and Hobbes. Simple yet very funny.

Fallen 2 Fallen 2

Soooo how long have you been an artist?

I am an amateur artist. When I say that I mean I'm a student who can draw some OK stuff. Hands and such. Any time I try to draw or create the whole human body my proportions go to hell. That makes me truly realize how good you must be if you are able to make this. There are spots that my eyes stop at and question that other have pointed out (the nostrils and maybe the hair on her shoulder) but despite that I can truly admire how much skill you must have and quite possibly how much time you put in to make this beautiful almost photo like art. Truly great work.

Ani-x responds:

I have been drawing sense i was about 13.
Other then Animation, I have no formal art schooling ( I did not even take it in school)
Only advise i can give you other then the generic "practice practice practice" is to study proportions, get your self one of those wooden pose-able dolls ( i forgot there name)
At first i thought they was stupid, but they really help allot!
also do no commit to detail until you have the whole thing sketched out to your liking.

If you want to do realistic pieces, Practice with clay. I know its a different medium, but it will help you wrap your brain around light and contours.

Thanks for the review!

nazi slayer nazi slayer

awesome I love WW2

Yeah, I can see why your cousin wanted those guns. Both of them are very specific and known to both the Russian and German forces. I don't really understand why the Russian is wearing the gas mask other than that it looks cool. I could be wrong but from what I know they didn't use gas anywhere near as much in WW2 as they did in WW1. In any case I wouldn't blame you for that. Great work however I think the Russian's hand is a bit big in comparison to his head. I have the same problem when I draw people. Draw more WW2 stuff. We don't see much of it and its really fun to see!

dommi-fresh responds:

thanks man. but just so you know i made the russians arms and legs so big to give him a bulky muscular look and as for how historically correct it is... well to be honest it was never meant to be spot on i wanted to be open to uniform and looks.
the gas mask is just there to look cool

Ork Kommando Ork Kommando

WAAAAAGG!

I like what you did with this Ork. He looks absolutely brutal. My only complaint is he looks too sentient . . . too intelligent maybe its just his face. However the drawing of the ripples in the water and other details just makes this a great piece of art work. Oh and you are definitely one lucky guy if you won a free copy of Warhammer 2. oh and WAAAAAAGG!

Blood Shade Blood Shade

Very Cool

I immediately thought of Warhammer 40k when I saw this. Very fun game and you made a very good fan art of the Warrior Priest. Like you I am partial to a different race (Necrons) but I do really like what you have done with this character.

Death Candy Death Candy

Great detail

Death just looks awesome! If I were to wake up and see, or just see that character period I would definitely shit myself. Yet you added in some humor. I like that. The freakishly awesome reaper along with the slightly funny quip is a good combo. Sheesh . . just look at Death's face and teeth.

Comick responds:

Haha thanks! :D I would probably run away as fast as I could if I saw him on a street. But not this little boy lol, he really wants that candy!

Jack Vs Oogie Jack Vs Oogie

Nice

The way you drew Jack and Oogie makes them look much more menacing and well . . .dare I say realistic . . . In any case I like how you drew Jack's legs and how you added in the dice. It wouldn't be Oogie without the dice.

TaraGraphika responds: