BrasileiroPacifierBrasileiroPacifier

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Creeping Creeping

Great Game

This is the sort of game I enjoy. I don't doubt I'll play this again sometime.

I don't understand why people are giving you such low scores. The premise of the knife is simple. If your sneaky and get behind someone its a one hit kill. If you run straight into their face like a moron you'll hardly do any damage. You can decided to be sneaky and teleport around and knife people or pick up a machinegun, shotgun, whatever and have a fire fight. You choose your playing style.

I really liked how you did the 2d. If I were to improve anything I would maybe add more weaons and have more enemy character models

Hippolyta Hippolyta

Addictive

I like this game . . .but you have no idea how much I hate the farmers.

Its rare but sometimes the buttons stick (could just be me)and like someone else has said it would be extremely useful if the people sounded different. Haven't beaten the last stage but I bet I'll just keep on playing until I do.

Lab Rat: Quest for Cheese Lab Rat: Quest for Cheese

I see many puzzle games here

Smooth game play and a good copy of how I think a rat would actually move. I also like how you have to stand up to see the entire puzzle. This game really puts you in the perspective of a rat. It would we interesting if you could make the game where it was first person. Where when you stand up you can't quite see all of the map but enough to continue. Nonetheless a good game and very smooth flowing.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Good but you can improve upon it if you want to

Its a great game and I've played it multiple times but you have some things you could improve if you wanted to put the time in (I don't blame you if you don't).

Just like Tom's Madness game you could have your character get knocked to another stage or battleground when you hurt well . . . Tom's face enough. Even if you changed nothing it'd still be a great game though.

Bongo Boom Battlegrounds Bongo Boom Battlegrounds

I liked it

I haven't played Patapon. I guess all of the reviewers below me never read the authors remarks. You say in your remarks that it is like Patapon and that you wanted one for the PC. Anyway . .

Storyline Spoiler for those of you who have yet to play the game!

I liked the storyline although it is a pretty common storyline. Many games have the "you get stronger and THEN the bad guy who was on your team decides to change sides.". Nonetheless I didn't see it coming.

The art was kindave fun. I wonder what this game would look like if it looked more realistic. Like having organized formations moving backwards and forwards on a battlefield (I'm a Medieval War Total War PC game fan can you tell?).

I liked the gameplay
I liked the artwork more or less
and I liked the storyline.

Timing Timing

Gets boring reaaaaly fast

It takes timing and patience but that really doesn't make a fun game. Its entirely too simple to gain my attention for long. I got to lvl 14 before I decided this was entirely too tedious. I'm sure they'll be people out there who love this sort of perfect timing/patience game.

Dutamasa Battle Dutamasa Battle

Good but . . .

It gets stale pretty fast. Especially since you have to do a ton of training with your people before you can move up to the next age level. Then you have to train some more. It was fun for a while but it does get old. Positives, I do like how you added different ages into the battle. This gives you something to look forward to when you are still in the stone age. To improve this idea I would try and make it into some more interactive and beautiful. The card game is good, don't get me wrong but no matter what it will get boring. Maybe take a peek at the game "Age of War" (or at least I think thats the name). They have this idea but also have characters actually fighting each other. The only thing you have over AoW is your has more calculated number and barely more strategy. I don't know how new of an author you are, but despite the job well done I would probably get away from the card game type of flash.

Civilizations Wars Civilizations Wars

Good stuff

I've read lots of reviews about how this game is a ripoff. That may be true but many games are ripoffs in some way or another.

You had great artwork, fun god abilities, and an interesting map to conquer. After a little while I found this game to be WAY too easy. Once you figure out the right strategy you are unbeatable. One thing you could improve would be to make individual units more dynamic. If you can, maybe make units meet each other in combat rather than just running past each other to reach their destination. You could also make specific civs have specific advantages. For example, make the Chinese (with their long spears) better against the crystal buildings (the one that spawns cavalry) and the cavalry units. etc, etc for each civ.

Overall a good game and a huge time killer, but it didn't have that unique or even different aspect about it that made it deserve a 9 or a 10. Still a good game though. Keep it up.

Frontier Frontier

I like it but . .

I like this game and the concept a lot but it soooo glitchy. Sometimes I would be unable to choose anything. Sometimes (to my great dismay when I first discovered it) i wouldn't heal after visiting a town. So I would set off for another town without realizing I had like 15 health. This is a good game and I continue to try and play it but sometimes the glitches get really aggravating.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

EEERRG

Sometimes SOOOO ANNOYING! This game is both awesome and the most annoying new game on Newgrounds. Sometimes your guy decides to grab a cliff another time he decides (on his own) no, I'll just start slipping for no apparent reason and faceplant the wall. No doubt I'll continue playing this until I beat it. Its fun but can be extremely annoying.