BrasileiroPacifierBrasileiroPacifier

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Pigpen The Pigpen

uuuuhhh

I had to check your profile to see if you were the guy that made Salad fingers. This is definitely on the same fucked up level as Salad Fingers. Its just so . . .weird. I hate to make the same sort of stereotypical remark but seriously . . . lay off of the acid a little.

Snowmen Snowmen

Badass

The artwork and animation is extremely smooth. I liked the old fashioned cartoon noises you hear and then the fighting, particularly with the saw. This video goes above and beyond most Christmas flashes.

High quality and smooth detail so . . artwork 10/10
Engaging storyline due to having some comedy, love, and action 10/10

A Letter from God A Letter from God

Awesome

It'd be petty of me to talk about my beliefs in god (or lack thereof) so . . . .

Awesome video. The music goes perfectly with the artwork. Obviously the artwork wasn't done by an artistic genius but I felt that it was PERFECT for the music and the overall feeling of the words. I really like what you've done here.

Lankie responds:

Hah thank you! Yea, I ain't a brilliant artist...(!)

Christmas with Dad and Me Christmas with Dad and Me

Nice ending

The surprise ending was nice. I don't know for certain if everyone will fall for it, but I did the first time I saw it. despite the fact that its generally dangerous to use famous characters such as Dad, I think you did a good job in keeping his demeanor and how he would actually act. Good work.

The Murderer The Murderer

Good

No matter how many times I hear this music I can groove to it. Its just inherently awesome. No person can hear this music and not love it. The video was good with it as well.

The Lazer Collab 3 The Lazer Collab 3

Nice

I thought it was funny. To be honest in some of the past collabs of yours I laughed more but this was still really good. Some of them I was just waiting for the lazer to go off. Others I knew exactly when it was going to happen. Good work. Its simple but also simply entertaining.

The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

Funny and creative.

I love collabs like this one. Not because it uses an internet meme but because it makes the multiple authors make their own unique way of expressing the common internet meme. I especially loved the bird one. I thought it was great. My second greatest was probably the orchestra. Great job. You've made something that is known by literally everyone on the internet into a thing that can be unique to each clip you made.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

(sigh)

This is gonna be another review where I'm thinking I'm going to get big "This review is useless" votes but hey, its what I really think.

I didn't find it sad at all. You used a subject that is very sad to some Americans. To me, not sad at all. Especially if you realize how tiny the massacre of 911 was in comparison to things to happen every day in other countries (yes 911 was a horrible thing I realize that and I'm not trying to downsize it). Maybe its just me (probably) but this just seems like a manipulation of those who act/feel like 911 was a horrible thing for them, even if it didn't effect them at all. Your animation was normal, nothing bad or special. Your voicing and sound was obviously of an actual girl and was realistic but at times the volume of her voice fluctuated. Sometimes even at critical "sad" points it changed in a bad way. This video was long enough that you definitely put effort into it and I appreciate that but because of the content I kindave think you were just going for the "If you are American you should feel sad. Hence give me a good score because this is a 'sad' subject." Judging from your work I would guess that you are in fact a good animator and artist but I would recommend you select a different subject to animate on. I would certainly enjoy other subjects and Genres more than an (failed)attempt to tug at my heart strings.

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

WOW

Well, you said you have never been on acid before but judging from this flash . . . . . . . . . . . I dont know. Good, unusual, and something out of a nightmare. Hopefully a nightmare you don't remember when you wake up.

Shoe- "Egg" Shoe- "Egg"

Wow looks pretty legit to me.

I'm not surprised the band was OK with your video. Granted it was a little weird, but so was their music (lyrics wise). I liked it. Looks as thought it was professionally done for the music. The kind of thing I would see on TV for a music channel.